What I'm Listening To...

Keep The Wright Family In Prayer

As some you may have heard by now, the Godfather of Gospel, Rev. Timothy Wright, along with his wife, Evangelist Betty Wright, and his grandson, D.J. Wright were involved in a car accident late last night. I have heard for sure that his wife has passed on and that he and his grandson were on life support. I don't like to report things I'm not 100% sure of, but by the reports on various news sites, it seems to be true. Again, these are details I'm getting from the web as well as a friend of mine who's close to a few of the family members. Please uplift the Wright family during this trying time, leave your prayers and encouraging words on Rev. Wright's Myspace page.


Related links:

* Fatal Crash Kills 2 in Green Township

* Reverend Timothy Wright and Family in Tragic Car Accident

* Gospel legend critically injured in car crash ...

* Local Brooklyn Pastor, Musician Critically Injured...

* Take Me Back: Rev. Timothy Wright

* Rev. Timothy Wright's Discography



Tomorrow, I'll post a tribute to Evangelist Betty Wright by sharing what songs I have in which she lead.

0 comments: