What I'm Listening To...

Tye Tribbett & G.A. "Stand Out" Listening Party

Below are tracks to preview from Tye Tribbett & Greater Anointing's upcoming release, Standout that will hit stores May 6, 2008. I'm excited about the upcoming album, I've heard good reviews about it from those who attended the recording. So what are your thoughts about the tracks on this album, are you feeling the album as a whole or not; I would like to know what you think by commenting in the comment section below.

Don't forget to show your support by going out to purchase the album in stores or online. For further information visit Tye Tribbett & G.A.'s website or their MySpace page.




P.S.
Thanks to Jeremy from Imeem for providing everyone with a sneak peak of the album, it's appreciated.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Album Tye is a blessed individual.

Lilmama said...

IThanks for visiting and for the comment Michael. Tye has done it again, he keeps reinventing his own unique style to bring forth a message that will bring people to Christ. This will be another one that will be in my rotation once it drops.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Lilmama! I believe it will be a great blessing!

Lilmama said...

You're welcome Eusoulblack, I think you're right. Thanks for stopping by and showing me some love all the way from Brazil. :)