What I'm Listening To...

More to come...

Hello to everyone, I pray everyone is doing well. This is just an update as to what's to come very soon for the blog. As you all know I'm still trying to figure out what to post here, I really want this to be an outlet for various types of gospel music, the problem I'm facing is what to do. I've admired such pioneer site such as Gospelflava, Contempogospel, Ken's Gospel Crib, and Nuthinbutgospel, but when trying to find something that will set the blog apart, I can't come up with anything. Whether it's reviews, audio, video, sermons, ect., it's all been done before, so I'll try to do my best in bringing forth what I can.

For those who frequent here or just drop by from time-to-time, should know by now I love older gospel music, but again I don't won't to focus on just that. I've gotten some requests to feature new artists and albums, whether it's a review of a new release, single, or old album. I'm working on a review of some type to post so we'll see, there may be something in the works by Monday. Here's what I'm thinking, Fridays will by Old School Fridays featuring old school tracks (when I've tried this out on other boards, its' been shown as a favorite), have the double take series on Tuesdays, and possibly more to come for other days. I think doing this will give visitors or those who frequent here an expectation of what to expect instead of not knowing when the blog will be updated.

I'm taking requests of any kind, songs you haven't heard in a while that you want to hear, albums you want information on, whatever just let me know in the shoutbox to the right. I do want to thank to everyone for the love and support shown thus far, you just don't know how much that means to me.

Be blessed!

0 comments: