What I'm Listening To...

I'm Back!!!

Wow, it's been a long time since I've written here, I had no idea it had been this long. The reason for the hiatus was Hurricane Ike at first and I was without power for almost a month, but I was blessed not to have much damage done to my house. The other reason, was a broken needle on my turntable. Now that I have everything in order now, I want to continue sharing gospel music that I have been blessed by and hopefully many of you will be too. I will be uploading more requests that have been asked here and through emails, so just bear with me a little more and it will be uploaded soon. In addition, you may have noticed that some songs on the blog are currently unavailable, the reason is my account has exceeded it's bandwidth. Those songs that are unavailable will be back online on Jan. 2, 2009.

0 comments: