What I'm Listening To...

What's Up With All The Oldies???

I know some may be wondering, "what's up with all the throwbacks on here," if so the blog isn't going to focus just on gospel throwbacks. The reason alot of these are up because I've shared these on other forums and because I'm trying to get back in the hang of blogging, the html codes, ect., I'm placing these up here for the time being. A bright side to this, many people still haven't heard these tracks, so they're getting to hear and know of artists they may haven't heard in a while or just haven't heard of at all.

Just keep checking back often, I plan on having other material up soon. Things I'm thinking about are album/songs reviews (y'all who know my reviews from the old blog, know I can't do that so well, but I try...lol) and some more features. Like I've written before, I'm still open for suggestions, I've gotten a few so far, so if there's anymore, let me know.

0 comments: